Shelley Halima tagged me to see what 10 songs I’ve been listening to. As you can see, Jackson songs rate high in my life. They just make me want to shake my butt and I CANNOT dance at all. My steps rate kinda like the Peanuts gang. ROFL. Also love listening to the Mike Jones crew which is SOOO hot right now in Houston. And I started looking at the Waiting to Exhale movie, which made me want to listen to the soundtrack.
So these are the specific songs I’ve been listening to:
1. I Want You Back – The Jackson 5
2. ABC – The Jackson 5
3. The Love You Save – Jackson 5
4. Waiting to Exhale (Shoop Shoop) – Whitney Houston
5. Gotta Be – Jagged Edge
6. Butterflies – Michael Jackson
7. Sittin’ Sidewayz – Paul Wall
8. Sugar Daddy – Jackson 5
9. Count On Me – Whitney Houston and Cece Winans
10. Truth – Janet Jackson (from the All For You CD)
Oops, I’m supposed to tag some folks and they should post their lists too.
Okay how about: